Friday, December 21, 2007

urban prov

-im here in the province..
-arrived last night..
-left manila at 3pm..late coz was stuck in traffic at quezon ave.. i still had to see my beautiful bf before i leave.. haha..
-just bought some gifts for his mom n sis..just the simplest thing.. not nough dough.. :p
dont know if they'll appreciate it though.. just hope so...
-ok so back here in the prov.. the traffic on the way here wasnt as heavy as i expected.. but traffic was worse here in cabanatuan.. due to small, narrow roads and numerous trikes everywhere... they are like flies.. i heard that our city was included in the Guiness records for the most number of trikes in an area.. unbelievable??? well, believe it.. hehe
-my dad brought me to their court christmas party.. so i couldnt object.. i went with my dad.. met his colleagues.. i was forced to sing.. my gosh.. haha.. i even joked that ill sing if my dad will finally replace my antique phone. i think he approved.. i gathered all my will power.. pakapalan na ng muka haha..
-i received a new pair of flip flops.. my ninong gave me a couple thousand bucks.. hehe so thats more than enough for gate crashing. haha i played bingo almost won a coffee maker.. sayang!
-that'll be all for now for my 1st day.. im going to to the parlor.. gonna have a hotoil and pedicure..

2 comments:

  1. hahahah! you sang cams! hahaha! good one! we're hoping to hear that one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap.. i sang.. thought youre the only one who can sing huh?? :p

    ReplyDelete