Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Aloha

Welcome into our humble blog. LOL.

This is my first post in our group blog. It is a privilege to administer this blog and I am happy that there are people who are interested also in sharing their opinions and ideas regarding medicine and non-medical topics.

Blogging's already a part of my life and when I introduced it to some of my medical student friends, they agreed on joining a community in the net such as this, blogging. Many of us are really good writers but doesn't have an outlet to release these common compassion in writing. I am not really a good writer but since I love to write and share ideas and knowing that there are people who are also interested in sharing their thoughts, I created this blog to make their thoughts shared and expressed. Through this blog, I hope that these abilities of my friends would be shared and inspire many bloggers.

As medical students, I can say that our life is harder than any other non-medical individuals. We have hectic schedules, sleepless nights, tons of readings, loads of hard exams, toxic activities and due deadlines. What we will write here are mostly products of released energies, can be good ones or bad ones; so if some of the posts are quite offending, as early as now we would like to apologize.

I hope that this blog will inspire many individuals. Happy posting guys!

4 comments:

  1. nice work dakkidoodle!!! hehe! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx, it's not the format that matters, it's the content. hehehe... i did this blog for our own benefit. we are not obligated to post a single post a day but rather to use this as a vent when we need to vent out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dakki, am i obliged to write in english? coz it feels a little weird for me.hehehe but if i am, well i don't have a choice, (but to break the rules!)hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... not really... you can write anything. it's a free country!

    ReplyDelete