Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ely @ PHC

Eraserheads vocalist Ely Buendia was transferred to the Philippine Heart Center early Sunday from Makati Medical Center due to "emotional and physical stress" he suffered during their reunion concert Saturday night.

A GMA Flash Report said the Philippine Heart Center is yet to issue an official statement regarding Buendia's health condition.

Buendia's health condition halted mid-way the much awaited Eraserheads reunion concert held at the Bonifacio Global City Open Field.

In 2007, Buendia suffered a heart attack while his new band Pupil was performing in Laguna.

Around 60,000 fans flocked to the reunion concert to witness what was tagged as “a historical event.” Organizers said the fans understood the reasons for the unexpected finish but requested for a follow-up reunion concert.

GMAnews.TV

0pov_ely2Oh gawd, I kept on asking people why's the concert-reunion such a big deal?! People make a big fuss out of it. I knoe Ely had previous heart surgery(ies?) but it never came to me that this could happen. This is supposed to be predictable right?

I am not actually interested about this concert. I've been an e-heads fan but this concert is sooo overrated. I mean everyone's talking about it. Issues, controversies, cancellations, etc. I don't mind going to this concert either but I'd rather stay home and study cos it's highly praised. Pop culture is interesting but as in like this given with too much importance?! In turns me off.

So now Ely's back to the OR, he should be in good hands e?

Now right... We can tag it now as a historical event. It's madness!

4 comments:

  1. haha.. lets respect his opinion but yeah he's a nerd sometimes.. peace! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. greetings(^^,)

    if you want to earn extra or more income online try dneero, you just post their msg box conversation and earn impression, you can earn extra$ by five days, i am new in this site but for 5days i earn 8$, wow im surprised!! cant wait to cash out, their auto cashout is about20$ and go directly to your paypal account(^^,).

    if your not convince its ok , im just giving you an idea cause i know your a serious blogger like me, so lets earn while we doing our habit.

    i will msg you soon when i get my 1stpayment for proffs(^^,).

    here is the link if your interested
    in my offer,.

    http://www.dneero.com/invite.jsp?referredby=6639

    have a nice day(^^,).

    (if you have any questions regarding dneero feel free to contact me @ rgapeli@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete